With it being December, cue all the Holiday activities. Our town has the downtown ice skating rink up officially, which they did before Thanksgiving. All of the shops have the decorations out and the local petting zoo has their Holiday lights up.
Need a date night idea or just a few things to do with you friends one night? Here are some ideas of what to do!
- Drive around big neighborhoods to see all the Christmas decorations and lights & listening to Christmas Music!
- Walking around mall looking at Christmas gift ideas and how stores decorate
- Have a Starbucks date and get some of the Holiday drinks
- Christmas movie marathon
- Decorate your home /room
- Ice skate rink
- Try a new Holiday food! Bake a new recipe to share with friends
- Get the Chick-Fil-a Peppermint Chocolate Chip Milkshake
Remember during this holiday time, it’s not all about giving gifts. Don’t forget to spend time with the ones you love, enjoying their presence. My favorite thing to do around the holidays is to reconnect and just hang out. Spending more time with friends is the most enjoyable thing. Go see that holiday movie, a drive around town drinking your Starbucks drinks. Walk around the mall from shop to shop enjoying the Christmas music being played looking at stores decorations.
Today is just a short post to give you the boost to go out and enjoy your time with your friends and family! Happy December, go out and have fun! Tomorrow I am sharing my first Gift Guide!